As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time and live close. But if you don’t, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your loved one’s best interest.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member’s needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you get help in any of the following areas…
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom. Contact us today for more information.